Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to Japan

2 of my favourite travel countries are devastated by earthquakes: Japan and New Zealand. What is even more coincidental is that just 1 week before the Tsunami hit Japan, my wife commented that she would like to visit Sendai as it is less packed with tourists compared to Tokyo or Kansai area.


Anyhow, my story stopped at my first stopover in Hakone. To wrap it up, here are 3 more pictures that I have re-processed (yes, with Lightroom).


1) I have had this image for over a year, but only recently developed it to the image that I had in mind when I first took it. It is for reasons like these that makes me enjoy re-visiting some of my older works.

2) This is nothing spectacular, just this van is very 80s.


3) this is the last morning before we left Hakone for Osaka. Foggy morning. Unfortunately, I was still rather inexperienced to make use of it suitably.


No comments:

Post a Comment