Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Re-learning photography

I used to think that I have many years of photography experience, since I started in Secondary School. Truth is, I have not been actively taking pictures ever since my Poly Days. So when I got my DSLR, I was happily snapping away. Looking at those pictures now (only 2 year ago), I dread to think I actually produced such poor pictures.

I started actively contributing to forums, looking and observing other peoples' pictures (God bless them for posting online), and questioning the fundamental - I could do that.

During that early phase, I ventured to Singapore River many times. Sometimes to Merlion Park, sometimes to Boat Quay. I had taken hundreds of shots aimlessly. Under my own scrutiny now, only a handful would make it to my "to-keep" portfolio. Here are some of the more "presentable" ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment